[BangPypers] PYTHON/JAVASCRIPT DEVELOPER (DIRECT HIRE) , San Francisco, CA

Valliappan Ramanathan valliappan.mba at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 10:18:03 CEST 2011

Hi All

This is regarding a job opportunity with our direct client at San Francisco,
CA. Please let me know your interest and availability for this position and
whether graduated from one of the schools(*Stanford, Caltech, MIT, Harvard,
UC Berkeley)*. Please reply on to my email id: Valliappan.mba at gmail.com

Work location is at San Francisco and its a permanent position.

Position: PYTHON/JAVASCRIPT DEVELOPER (DIRECT HIRE)
Location: San Francisco,CA
Looking for software engineers with Python and Javascript experience(3-5
Years) from top engineering schools (*Stanford, Caltech, MIT, Harvard,
Berkeley*) with GPAs 3.5 or above

Please let me know your interest, availability and rate(annual) expectation
and *your visa status*. Please forward your *updated resume* in word format
with two references(school professors/professional contacts)

Thank you for your consideration, Please pass this requirement to your
contacts as well.

Valliappan
Reply to valliappan.mba at gmail.com

--