[BangPypers] Parsing data

Gora Mohanty gora at mimirtech.com
Sat Sep 17 21:22:05 CEST 2011

On Sat, Sep 17, 2011 at 9:33 PM, Ananya Sharma <as1438 at msstate.edu> wrote:
> I am trying to look up each value from file A and loop it through file B. As
> i already said that I am new in python programming so this is what I could
> come up with.

Um, the code is quite far from accomplishing that. While
I am sure that people could write this function for you, in
order for you to learn, it would be best if you could explain
your logic in words, or pseudo-code. You do not need to
know Python in order to come up with this logic.

> And this is the output of an algorithm I use in my research so
> its not a part of any homework assignment.

OK.

Regards,
Gora