[BangPypers] List guidelines

Senthil Kumaran senthil at uthcode.com
Wed Sep 14 15:33:16 CEST 2011

On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 06:47:58PM +0530, Noufal Ibrahim wrote:
> So, job postings not at all related to Python are fine as long as
> they're prefixed with [JOB]?

I thought the question was for Python jobs. If the question is for any
job, then no. We may not expect irrelevant jobs to be posted here.

But again, if someone makes a mistake, it is better to correct him and
ask clarification as how it is relevant.  It may either end up being
useful or we can inform that this may not be right list.

If someone abuses the list, then we can inform him. As he is a human,
he may stand corrected. If it is a bot, then I think spambayes is
doing a good job already and we can give a helping hand if required.

--
Senthil