[BangPypers] [JOB] - Yahoo!

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 09:38:25 CEST 2011

Senthil Kumaran <senthil at uthcode.com> writes:

> Guys,
>
> Let's keep it technical, they seem to look for perl guys and perhaps a
> python developers are useful for them too.  Of course, any good
> company would think that good python programmers can be good (any
> language) programmers too. AFAIK, Y! is one such.

Sorry. I don't buy that.

If a general Python person like you or some of the other regulars on
this list who contributes otherwise mails it asking for programmers in
other languages, It's somewhat justified.

If the HR person of a large company (who doesn't participate otherwise)
uses a public mailing list (like this) to advertise job openings in
their company, it's abuse and spamming. I'd hate for a place like this
to become a hunting ground for these people.

--
~noufal
http://nibrahim.net.in

Some bird populations soaring down -Headline of an article in Science News, page 126, February 20, 1993.