[BangPypers] [Python][Hudson][Tests] Problems - help needed

Senthil Kumaran senthil at uthcode.com
Mon Sep 5 16:41:24 CEST 2011

On Sat, Sep 03, 2011 at 11:37:41PM +0530, Subhodip Biswas wrote:

> Can you point me to some docs regarding this. I tried to write a build
> xml using pyanttasks but even after a lot of headbang the build.xml
> failed to compile.

http://www.jython.org/jythonbook/en/1.0/DeploymentTargets.html#deploying-a-single-jar

http://ant.apache.org/manual/using.html

I have not written an build.xml myself from scratch, but I believe, I
have modified for some project. A friend with Java experience can help
you. It seems to me that it more of PATH problem than anything else.

HTH,
Senthil