[BangPypers] Looking for python developers

Anand Agarwal anandagar at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 15:37:55 CET 2011

Hi All

*We are looking for passionate and self motivated python developers for our
product development. Freshers interested in learning python are also
welcome to apply.* You can send me your CV on this id or at
anand.agarwal at sensiblesoftwares.com

*About Sensible Softwares Pvt. Ltd.*

Sensible Softwares has its genesis in our passion to create software
products that helps improve the life of anyone who uses it. We undertake to
increase productivity of anyone who uses our software.

Sensible Softwares Pvt. Ltd. was incorporated in August 2009. SSPL is a
pune based company. BootStrapToday is the first product from SSPL, released
in the month of June 2010.
*BootStrapToday*(http://bootstraptoday.com) is an integrated and
intelligent Application Life Cycle Management platform for Software
development teams. This platform aims to automate process for software
development teams with integrated tools as well help them intelligently
collaborate to reduce productivity gap between the team members with early
warning signs.

*
*
Thanks & Regards