[BangPypers] Web Application Development

Balachandran Sivakumar benignbala at gmail.com
Thu May 5 13:23:32 CEST 2011

Hi

On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 4:47 PM, Baiju M <baiju.m.mail at gmail.com> wrote:

> mod_python has been officially declared as dead.

           It has been declared dead by a  few. The mod_python site
says it isn't.

> And the code base is unmaintained for a long time (many years).

          Yes, for about 2 years.

> http://blog.dscpl.com.au/2010/06/modpython-project-is-now-officially.html
> http://blog.dscpl.com.au/2010/05/modpython-project-soon-to-be-officially.html

         The modpython site was updated sometime in October, which was
after these 2 posts. So, might be different. We won't know unless
someone raises a critical bug and how it is treated. Thanks

--
Thank you
Balachandran Sivakumar

Arise Awake and stop not till the goal is reached.

Mail: benignbala at gmail.com
Blog: http://benignbala.wordpress.com/