[BangPypers] Learning BioPython

Ananya Sharma as1438 at msstate.edu
Mon May 2 17:14:47 CEST 2011

Nitin,

Thanks for your immediate response.

The way I am learning Python is going through a book and doing those simple
exercises given at the end of each chapter, and also by watching YouTube
videos. I am not very good at passive learning (reading book to practice
stuff) that's why I was keen on getting into class so that I can get
actively involved in learning the language more efficiently.

I am using the book by O'Reilly but i do not find it engaging at all. So,
please let me know if there is any good book out there to learn it from.

Thanks
-Ananya