[BangPypers] parsing xml

Sidu Ponnappa lorddaemon at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 18:07:16 CEST 2011

If you're doing this repeatedly, you may want to just delegate to a
native XPath implementation. I haven't done much Python, so I can't
comment on your choices, but in Ruby I'd simply hand off to libXML
using Nokogiri. This approach should be a whole lot faster, but I'd
advise benchmarking first because, as I said, I know little about
Python.

Best,
Sidu.
http://sidu.in