[BangPypers] User group meeting

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Sun Jan 30 03:04:39 CET 2011

On Sat, 2011-01-29 at 23:23 +0530, Gora Mohanty wrote:
> On 1/29/11, vikas ruhil <vikasruhil06 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > anyone going to meet up Delhi tell  i can't afford to come up
> Bangalore  if
> > furthure any meeting there in delhi inform us please.love python &
> cram
> > Google yeahhhhhhhhhhh
> [...]
>
> There is a Linux Users' Group, Delhi (which is focused on FOSS,
> despite the name), though it has been quite dead over the last
> couple of years. People seem to have drifted into smaller cliques
> of Drupal, Django, Python, what have you. Personally, I think it is
> a shame, but I do not want to restart tired old arguments.

actually there is a very active LUG in Delhi called lug at iitd - the
mailing list is pretty high volume, they meet regularly and have a lot
of initiatives among schools and colleges. Lots of python guys there
also - you could think of joining them. iitdlug
<iitdlug at googlegroups.com>
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves