[BangPypers] [JOB] Python developer for system deployment and automation tools

chandan.dutta.chowdhury chandan.dutta.chowdhury at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 04:22:15 CET 2011

Hello All,

We are engaged in system deployment and development of automation tools and are
looking for a python programmer for our group.

The work mostly revolves around deployment of RedHat Enterprise Linux
and automation.
In addition we also have some web application based on Turbogears. We
are looking for
someone who can come up with ideas for improving automation and easing
the system deployment.

Most of the tools used are either based on python or are developed by
us using python.

We are expecting the following skills in the candidate.

- Experience 2 to 4 yrs
- Knowledge of Python is a must
- RHCE certification is a must
- RPM build
- Acquaintance with version control system (mercurial/svn)

Good to have

- Turbogears or any other web framework knowledge
- Buildbot
- Linux security/ hardening
- Virtualization

Rest assured that it is technically very interesting job.

If any one is interested, drop me a mail at chandan.dc at gmai.com with
"[RESUME-PYTHON]" in the subject line.

Please also mention your CTC and expected CTC.

Thanks
Chandan