[BangPypers] Issues with invoking methods (was Re: BangPypers Digest, Vol 52, Issue 7)

Balachandran Sivakumar benignbala at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 09:56:07 CET 2011

Hi,

On Wed, Dec 7, 2011 at 7:41 PM, Anand Patil <2002anand at gmail.com> wrote:

> lis={"a":["getabc","gettuple","getlist"]}
> lis['a'][1]()

      The values assigned to 'a' are all strings. Not the methods that
you have declared.

lis={"a":[getabc,gettuple,getlist]}

will work(Note that there are not quotes around the names of the methods. )

Also, please do not reply to digest emails directly. It makes it
really difficult when we read. I have changed the subject line now.
Thanks

--
Thank you
Balachandran Sivakumar

Arise Awake and stop not till the goal is reached.
                                                             - Swami Vivekananda

Mail: benignbala at gmail.com
Blog: http://benignbala.wordpress.com/