[BangPypers] task tracker and issue manager

Rajeev J Sebastian rajeev.sebastian at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 19:52:52 CEST 2010

On Mon, Oct 25, 2010 at 6:00 PM, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-kbc.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-10-25 at 17:51 +0530, Rajeev J Sebastian wrote:
>> I'm currently developing a task/issue management system; Django based.
>> Currently I havent made it open source (need to improve further before
>> I do that), but I'm using it in production.
>
> open source it and we can help to improve it

Who exactly is 'we'?

---

The project is moving forward towards an open source model. I am still
looking out for collaborators (especially UI/UX people and Mootools JS
devs). People who are sincerely interested in contributing towards
this solution can contact me for a demo and discussions. I've already
spent Rs 1 lakh+ towards the development of this project, so only very
serious people need approach.

Regards
Rajeev J Sebastian