[BangPypers] Beginner help

Vishal vsapre80 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 2 17:34:03 CEST 2010

if you are on Windows, try out PyScripter. I am sure you'll like it.

Thanks and best regards,
Vishal Sapre

On Sat, Oct 2, 2010 at 4:51 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Oct 02 2010, Dennis Varkey wrote:
>
> > I heard about python and found that it was very simple to code.
> > I would like to know any IDE's in which i can code python in windows
>
> [...]
>
> There should be something you're already comfortable with that has a
> plugin for Python. You should use that. Switching development
> environments completely for different languages doesn't seem very
> productive to me.

Thanks and best regards,
Vishal Sapre

---
"So say...Day by day, in every way, I am getting better, better and better
!!!"
"A Strong and Positive attitude creates more miracles than anything else.
Because...Life is 10% how you make it, and 90% how you take it"
"Diamond is another piece of coal that did well under pressure”
"May we do good and not evil. May we find forgiveness for ourself and
forgive others. May we share freely, never taking more than we give."