[BangPypers] [Announcement] Training on "Extending Python using C"

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 05:24:52 CET 2010

On Wed, Nov 24 2010, Kenneth Gonsalves wrote:

[...]

> well, if it is paid lecture, normally slides are only available to
> those who pay. And anyway, having watched Noufal teaching python at
> last year's conference, I would say his lectures would be worth every
> paisa.  We are desperately short of python programmers and we need
> more initiatives like this to fill the gap - otherwise suits opt for
> lesser languages because they are afraid they cannot get people to
> maintain their code if the team they employ vanishes.

Thank you for the endorsement Kenneth.

I considered making it a free thing but dropped the idea. Preparing
something complete with notes and stuff takes up a considerable amount
of time (as I've found out) and I simply cannot just do it in my free
time.

I've put my projects on hold to do this properly. I've even half built
an Emacs mode that will help in presenting the code. Designing and
testing all aspects of this course is pretty much my day job right now.

--
~noufal
http://nibrahim.net.in