[BangPypers] Work Shop on Python in Bangalore

Dattatreya Sharma guruprevails at gmail.com
Tue May 25 06:01:58 CEST 2010

Dear Friends,

Greetings from GuRu Prevails!

GuRu Prevails is the only organization in India that offers training program
in Machine Learning for MS aspirants and corporate employees. As an add on
module we offer a 16 hours workshop on Python.

The work-shop will be held at our training facility on Ulsoor starting 3rd
July 2010. Students who are interested to learn Python and Machine Learning
Can touch base through email @ guruprevails at gmail.com. The last date for
registration is 20th May 2010

To know more about students activities at GuRu Prevails watch the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrA13_5xso0

-Thanks
GuRu Prevails Labs

On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 4:26 PM, Vishal <vsapre80 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Rahul,
>
> Not sure if you'd be interested, however, david beazly who was here a
> couple
> of weeks back, has a straight forward implementation of Lex and Yacc in
> Python named: PLY : http://www.dabeaz.com/ply/index.html
> See if this interests you. This might be easier for the porting part, and
> then adding other stuff over this can be continued in Python.
>
> Vishal
>

> On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 12:10 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 12:06 PM, Rahul R <rahul8590 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > > Thanks Kunal , i am happy as well as sad  , happy because my job has
> > become
> > > much simpler and sad because everytime i think of a novel (honeslty )
> > idea
> > > .. i see someone else has already executed it .. :(
> >
> > There are still lots of things to do. Read the other code and learn
> > from it, perhaps implement your own thing and compare it with the
> > other to see if there are things to learn. Reinventing the wheel is
> > usually pointless but as an educational experience, I think it's nice.
> >

> > --
> > ~noufal
> > http://nibrahim.net.in

> Thanks and best regards,
> Vishal Sapre
>
> ---
> "So say...Day by day, in every way, I am getting better, better and better
> !!!"
> "A Strong and Positive attitude creates more miracles than anything else.
> Because...Life is 10% how you make it, and 90% how you take it"
> "Diamond is another piece of coal that did well under pressure”
> "May we do good and not evil. May we find forgiveness for ourself and
> forgive others. May we share freely, never taking more than we give."

Thanks,
Dattatreya P Sharma
Zombie ( Founder - GuRu Prevails.com)
+91 9972952810