[BangPypers] i installed jaunty jackapole ubuntu 9.04 version

Manish Sinha mail at manishsinha.net
Sun May 9 13:53:04 CEST 2010

> i installed ubuntu 9.04 jaunty jackapole version ....

Nice joke.

> it is inbuilt featured with ubuntu o/s or we need to be installed ?

LAMP stack as a feature?

> what is the procedure for installing lamp stack in my ubuntu 9.04 version ?

sudo apt-get install apache2 php5-mysql libapache2-mod-php5 mysql-server

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ApacheMySQLPHP

> do i need net connection to download these packages to my o/s or else just
> add on these package ?

You do need, would make installation very easy.

> later after installing please can any one tell how to start the php and
> mysql and apache in my system before i going to work out ?

You first need to learn PHP and MySQL and then ask questions. Gogle is your
friend.

> sorry for asking  so many questions

You should not be sorry for asking questions as this group is meant for
that.
Instead you should be sorry on three counts:
1) Asking a question which is not related to this group.
2) Cross posting to more than one group
3) Not doing "Googling" before asking a question. A simple google search
brought this result
http://www.google.co.in/search?q=ubuntu+wiki+install+lamp

--
Manish Sinha