[BangPypers] Please help me get the CD ROM of "PYTHON PROGRAMMING FOR ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS "

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Tue May 4 19:15:39 CEST 2010

On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 7:09 PM, VAIBHAV KATIYAR <kkvaibhav at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear All,
>              I an a non programmer and just started to learn PYTHON
> language.
> I downloaded a textbook called "PYTHON PROGRAMMING FOR ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS "
> By MICHAEL DAWSON from the internet.
> But that does not contain the CD content which comes with the hard copy.
> I checked at the book stalls in Bangalore and came to know that an Indian
> edition of this book is not yet released.

If this is a 'pirated' copy, I don't think your email will be well
received. Why not try some of the other free excellent books on Python
available online?

http://diveintopython.org/ - Dive into Python
http://www.swaroopch.com/notes/Python - A byte of Python
http://docs.python.org/tutorial/index.html - Official tutorial

With these books, the source code of the programs will be available too.

--
~noufal
http://nibrahim.net.in