[BangPypers] if we compare Rails and django

Jeffrey Jose jeffjosejeff at gmail.com
Sat May 1 11:03:07 CEST 2010

Forgive if I sound rude, but whenever I see replies like "lots of this and
lots of that" I get a feeling that you dont really know what you're going to
do.

I admire the fact that you want to use the _best_ in the business but you
should be mature enough to understand that however good something seems, it
has its own weakness. The key is to use something which compliments what
you're looking for. And "lots of ajax and javascript and also video
streaming" is not what you're looking for..

Its like saying .. which is the best - Mac or PC . and oh I do a lot of
clicking, opening applications and browsing internet.

I'm guessing you already know Rails and Django are in 2 different languages
- which means if we choose something for you you'll have to "learn" that
language - unless you know both in which case you wouldn't have asked this
question in the first place.

*First rule of asking anything on internet - convey the idea that you've
done your homework. Nobody likes to talk to a rubber duck who just asks
random questions. If I find someone who's honestly tried before but is just
asking an opinion I'll be glad to help*

+1 for Perl CGI. After all Internet was built on Perl.

/jeff