[BangPypers] designing programs

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Fri Jun 25 07:22:47 CEST 2010

On Friday 25 June 2010 09:34:42 Roshan Mathews wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 09:03, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-kbc.org> wrote:
> >> UI?  http://www.balsamiq.com/products/mockups is popular.  I prefer
> >> paper/whiteboard.  Nothing beats having a designer do it for you.
> >
> > what do you mean by 'having a designer do it for you'?
>
> There are people who do UI design.  Pay/hire them ... maybe I should
> have started that sentence with a "But...".

I am not talking of ui design - I am talking about program design. I do not
know what the technical word for it is but what I mean is that when a program
has to do something one has to sketch out the data structures and functions
that are needed to get the thing done with the least possible effort.
--
Regards
Kenneth Gonsalves