[BangPypers] Pygments help

Srinivas Reddy Thatiparthy srinivas_thatiparthy at akebonosoft.com
Tue Jun 1 09:10:17 CEST 2010

I am playing around with Pygments 1.3.1 source .I have a couple of questions.
1.Pygments docs says use python 2.4 or above.(from Pygments-1.3.1/docs/build/installation.html) ;there are lots of print statements in source but in 3.0 it has a become a function,so how does it work in 3.0 ?
2.I have installed it from source (well,i have windows xp) by running python setup.py install and when i looked for docs to invoke on a file say Test.cs there is  a pygmentize file to invoke it.It looks like a *nix file.How to invoke Pygments  in windows?

Thanks&Regards,
Srinivas Reddy Thatiparthy,
Mobile:9393099772,