[BangPypers] July meetup

Santosh Rajan santrajan at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 19:02:32 CEST 2010

Hi All,

I have volunteered to help out in setting up this next meetup. This is my
first time here, and my first effort. The proposed date and time is
31/07/2010 1600hrs.
Proposed venue is Thoughtworks, Diamond district.
They have not yet confirmed with me regarding this, However I am in touch
with Sriram at ThoughtWorks and I am hopeful that it will be confirmed.

In the mean while please let me know if this okay will all of you.

And please help me make my first time effort successful. :)
Thanks All
Santosh