[BangPypers] [Fwd: Contribution to Opensource]

David Lyon david.lyon at pythontest.org
Tue Jan 19 09:38:07 CET 2010

> Hi,
> I recently joined this mailing list so as to improve my knowledge on
> Python.
> Its been 4 months I am using Python. So I decided to contribute to any
> Open
> source project. Can you help me on how to proceed on this,  Whom to
> contact
> etc.

Hi Nikunj,

I have an interesting project which I am looking for voulenteers.

It is building a testbot to test all of the python packages on
pypi. Guido has asked to get python more like perl. That means
testing all the packages.

Don't be put off too much. It's a one person job at the moment
but I would appreciate more help.

Here's the code:

  http://bitbucket.org/djlyon/pypi-package-testbot/

and the website we want to publish to is:

  http:/www.pythontest.org

Best Regards

David Lyon