[BangPypers] Unladen Swallow for Py3k

Senthil Kumaran orsenthil at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 08:10:33 CET 2010

On Thu, Jan 07, 2010 at 12:30:05PM +0530, Anand Balachandran Pillai wrote:

>  Interesting to read about that merge back to py3k. Never read
>  any related posts in pydev yet. I wonder if Guido is ok with this.

The same sentiment here. Except for this post from Jesse Noller (which
seems more of promotional and interesting), I had not come across in
python-dev or IRC or any PEP discussions either.

I guess it is early info, but nevertheless possible one. It might a
take a lot of discussions at python-dev tough.

No thoughts on Google's influence. It just does not matter as long as
it follows the same process.

--
Senthil
		-- Leibnitz