[BangPypers] combine R,G,B channel

Srinivas Reddy Thatiparthy srinivas_thatiparthy at akebonosoft.com
Mon Feb 15 07:26:18 CET 2010

Here my cents,Instead of  combining the three images to get the color of
the final image,You can use RGB values to generate the random image on
the fly.

r=random.choice(range(256))
g=random.choice(range(256))
b=random.choice(range(256))

I don't know what you are trying to achieve(no knowledge on
Cryptography)..

I heard that in the "Art of Computer Programming" Donald Knuth described
an algorithm to
generate  random numbers to be sufficently random enough.
Pls take a look into that .

Regards,
~ Srini T