[BangPypers] (10054, 'Connection reset by peer')

learningpython at aol.com learningpython at aol.com
Sat Feb 13 11:05:19 CET 2010

Hi Gurus,

Thank you Kaushiik and Anand

The settings i mean are the IP address i am interacting, they remain the same.  I am just running my test initiation as usual.
What i mean, is there is no change either in the environment where i amrunning and environment at the remote machine both in my control. Anyideas will really help me .. Is there any thing i should try to anycommands, reset or seeing the quality of connection etc.
I am not sure if i have helped my selves to allow any help .. My apologies..

Thank you .
- Anand