[BangPypers] Internationals getting Python/Programming Jobs

Ramakrishna Reddy ramkrsna at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 14:47:30 CET 2010

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 7:10 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:
<snip>

> Really? That's an eye opener. I thought  only the US consulate was
> picky about visas.

Getting an Indian work Visa is very difficult. Unless you are Person
Of Indian Origin. I have seen few colleagues of mine, sent back to
their respective countries when they tried to renew their work permit.
May be this has something to do with the unemployment of existing
qualified engineers in India. Its hard for a company to justify when
they want to hire a software professional from abroad

--
Ramakrishna Reddy                                               GPG
Key ID:31FF0090