[BangPypers] Internationals getting Python/Programming Jobs

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Fri Feb 5 12:11:58 CET 2010

On Friday 05 Feb 2010 4:16:51 pm Rory Hart wrote:
> I'm an Australian who is considering living/working in Bangalore,

why Bangalore? I know many people who have moved to India by choice - not
counting those who are transfered to India. The main motives are: the
institution of family is respected here, pace of life is slower and cost of
living is low. Since the cost of living is low, you could live like a king on
1000 USD a month. Internet connectivity is ok, so if you freelance (have some
contacts in Australia) you could set up shop in a hill station either in the
Himalayas or the Western Ghats, or on a beach - we have lovely unspoiled
beaches, or in a forest. In Bangalore or Mumbai, you might as well be in
Australia. As for our so-called software industry, it is mainly outsourced
stuff ...
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves