[BangPypers] virtualenvwrapper path?

स्वक्ष vid at svaksha.com
Sun Apr 18 11:37:54 CEST 2010

Hi

Eversince support for all bash shells has been provided, I get the
following error when the terminal is invoked:

virtualenvwrapper.sh: Could not find Python module
virtualenvwrapper.hook_loader using
VIRTUALENVWRAPPER_PYTHON=/usr/bin/python. Is the PATH set properly?
</error_message>

Does this have anything to do with the way python is packaged in
Ubuntu? or something else? I dont recall this error in the older
bashrc and googling for the error didnt help, except for yet another
useful article by Doug[0] BUT I have not defined a source hook for it.
Its invoked with "mkvirtualenv projectname", "workon" or should that
change too?

What am I missing here? Any idea?

TIA,
--