[BangPypers] Coaching institute in Bangalore.

स्वक्ष vid at svaksha.com
Fri Apr 16 16:29:02 CEST 2010

On Fri, Apr 16, 2010 at 18:25, Srinivas Reddy Thatiparthy
<srinivas_thatiparthy at akebonosoft.com> wrote:
> You would have started a separate thread for it..:(

Srinivas, if the idea is interesting, feel free to fork a new thread
:) AND tbh, I was expecting a response ....along the lines of "yes,
lets try and emulate the brazilians/the idea...whatever and create a
more cohesive off-line community" as opposed to nitpicking**

**a cue to whine about folks top-posting? I'll pass, thanks :)

--
thanks and regards,
vid || http://svaksha.com