[BangPypers] [COMMERCIAL] CodersCombat project hosting servicefor all

Azhagu selvan azhaguselvan at gmx.com
Wed Apr 14 14:14:18 CEST 2010

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 5:23 PM, Anand Balachandran Pillai
<abpillai at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 5:04 PM, JAGANADH G <jaganadhg at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 4:14 PM, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-kbc.org
>> >wrote:

>> > same with bitbucket
>> >

>> In bitbucket we can have one private repo for a free user . I think if a
>> student needs a private repo bitbucket will do the job. Why I have to spend
>> RS600/- :-)

CodersCombat is not for hosting a *single* person's code somewhere on the web.
It's meant to be a online collaboration platform for a team of devs.
Rs.600 gives you
a project and three user logins. So ours is dead cheap :)
And remember those paid plans from all the other source code hosting
providers are
month based. But ours is you pay Rs.600/year.

>  Maybe they give you a free IPL ticket with that... ? :)

May be in next season :D

-- Azhagu Selvan