[BangPypers] link

Roshan Mathews rmathews at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 05:09:21 CEST 2009

On Fri, Sep 4, 2009 at 7:33 AM, srid<sridhar.ratna at gmail.com> wrote:
> I too use print statements almost all the time. Even for debugging
> CPython code. I guess it is due to my own laziness. Putting `print` or
> `LOG.debug` is much easier/quicker compared to firing up a debugging
> console (and remembering how to use it).

Same reasons here, it's just faster to add prints and see if things
are what they should be.  But I also have logging statements in
general, but don't usually add them for debugging.  But I guess I must
check out pdb.  I recently read of an IDE for python which
code-stepping and a fancy debugger.  Don't remember which one it was
though ...

Roshan