[BangPypers] Weekend Meeting

Sriram Narayanan sriramnrn at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 07:34:17 CEST 2009

On Sat, Oct 17, 2009 at 10:36 AM, Anand Balachandran Pillai
<abpillai at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok, all that text and....
>
>  In short, your expectation is that we can get together and write some
>  code in PyQt which can be used for Belenix apps as welll as (possibly)
>  ported to KDE on Solaris.
>
>  Fine. Simple thoughts written in a long winded fashion.

I just thought I'd give some context on Belenix and what we're doing,
that's all.
As a group, we can have something to look forward to, and an Indian
distribution to which we all contribute to is one such thing.

>  Btw, I thought Konqueror was ZFS aware, so my question is it it
>  possible to do this entirely using a PyQT based layer which understands
>  both ZFS and can talk to the KDE/Kparts layer ?

Konqueror is not ZFS aware at the moment. We could make it ZFS aware
by enabling actions such as providing a "Create File system" via a
context menu, for e.g.

-- Sriram