[BangPypers] Weekend Meeting

Vishal vsapre80 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 11:38:54 CEST 2009

+1
Vishal Sapre

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 2:43 PM, Srinivasachari <
srinivasachari2000 at gmail.com> wrote:

> +1
>
> Regards,
> Srinivasachari.
> Sent from Bangalore, KA, India
>
> 2009/10/15 Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-kbc.org>
>
> is it only me or is ramdas frequently sending mails without any matter in
>> them?
>>
>> On Thursday 15 Oct 2009 2:06:01 pm Ramdas S wrote:

>> and

>> rather

>> Friday

>> --
>> regards
>> Kenneth Gonsalves
>> Senior Project Officer
>> NRC-FOSS
>> http://nrcfosshelpline.in/web/

Thanks and best regards,
Vishal Sapre

---

"So say...Day by day, in every way, I am getting better, better and better
!!!"
"A Strong and Positive attitude creates more miracles than anything else.
Because...Life is 10% how you make it, and 90% how you take it"
"Diamond is another piece of coal that did well under pressure”
"Happiness keeps u Sweet, Trials keep u Strong,
Sorrow keeps u Human, Failure Keeps u Humble,
Success keeps u Glowing, But only God Keeps u Going.....Keep Going....."