[BangPypers] [ANN][X-Post] SciPy India conference in Dec. 2009

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 13:50:41 CEST 2009

On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 4:44 PM, Asokan Pichai <pasokan at gmail.com> wrote:
[..]
> And equally inappropriate are the comments along the lines of 'for
> propagating python how can you use drupal?' because the site is for
> more than python and that is explained in the first page.
[..]

Like I said earlier, selection of a non python thing for a conference
that's atleast partially Python related coupled with the tone of the
"whydrupal" page is going to steer a lot of heated conversations your
way. Not that there's anything wrong with doing that (the right tool
for the job etc.) but it's a conversation piece this is going to be
the first of many such 'discussions' you're going to witness. :)

--
~noufal
http://nibrahim.net.in