[BangPypers] MOM - Meeting on Sunday May 3rd

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Fri May 15 08:01:57 CEST 2009

On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 6:02 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 5:38 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:
> [..]
> > Can we get a show of hands? How many people plan to attend? If we're
> > around 10 or so, I think the Barista is enough, otherwise, we'll think
> > of some other place.
> [..]
>
> I count 5 so far
> - Anand C.
> - Anand Pillai
> - Senthil
> - Noufal
> - punchagan
>
> Who else is coming? Just to get an approximate idea of the number of
> people so that we can change venues if necessary.

 I may not attend. I haven't got much to report since the website
 and mailing list is a work in progress. I will follow your
 progress in the list. Someone please post a MOM after the
 meeting.

 We should preferably have a 2nd company venue in place for
 these kind of situations. Any volunteers ? I know Ramdas is
 always ready to offer his place, but are there anyone else
 somewhere in the Indiranagar-Koramangala corridor ?

> --
> ~noufal

-Anand