[BangPypers] Python Day India

Senthil Kumaran orsenthil at gmail.com
Sun May 3 19:35:39 CEST 2009

On Sun, May 03, 2009 at 04:39:03PM +0530, Kiran Jonnalagadda wrote:

> > Taking "charge", I'm perfectly willing although I see the conference
> > as something which comes about because the community wants it rather
> > than an individuals ego trip. The only real need for a leader is to
> > put his foot down at times when things are dragging.
> >

> PyCon India needs this leadership, and this leadership needs to appoint
> itself. The community can rally around a leader but can't appoint one.

Yes, Noufal. Stop talking about Community and give us orders, there
are people to obey you and available for your consultation too.

We had a meeting at ThoughtWorks office today and agreed that you will
lead this effort. Shall post the minutes of the meeting separately.

Kiran, it looks like we may not meet again on May 9th for Pycon, but
the PyCon related discussions will happen next on May 17th.

Thanks,
Senthil