[BangPypers] Python Day India

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Fri May 1 13:54:47 CEST 2009

On Fri, May 1, 2009 at 4:47 PM, Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Another date again? :)
>> Well, there are 5 people signed up for for May 3 meeting. So we are
>> going forward with it.. We can meet up on May 8th, if majority folks
>> feel the need.
>
> Saturday is May 9th, not May 8th.

May 9th *is* a little away but if it can draw a few more people, it's
good. I'm for maximising participation. Sine we want the real deal in
September, the faster we can make decisions, the better.

As for venue and time decisions, the usual voting scheme and
discussions are okay.

Taking "charge", I'm perfectly willing although I see the conference
as something which comes about because the community wants it rather
than an individuals ego trip. The only real need for a leader is to
put his foot down at times when things are dragging.

Can someone send out a final Time/Date/Venue/Agenda mail so that
everyone is in sync?

--
~noufal