[BangPypers] Fwd: [PyCon-Organizers] Global PyCon open space on Sunday

Senthil Kumaran orsenthil at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 02:38:03 CET 2009

Baiju / Pradeep,

Lets plan to attend this one.

--
Senthil

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: A.M. Kuchling <amk at amk.ca>
Date: Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 7:06 PM
Subject: [PyCon-Organizers] Global PyCon open space on Sunday
To: pycon-organizers at python.org

There are several people at PyCon who are working on organizing PyCon
events in several countries around the world.  I'm aware of people
from Singapore, France, and India; there might well be more.

The potential PyCon organizers, the current US PyCon organizers, and
the PSF should talk about how we can work together.  I've booked an
open-space slot at 6PM Sunday in the Lambert room; please come!

--amk

Senthil