[BangPypers] combine Turbogears2 in Python Applications

Sam's Lists samslists at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 00:43:59 CET 2009

Sorry for the belated comment....

If you are not writing a web app from scratch, but just want to add a web
interface to an already existing python application you will probably find
CherryPy to be a much easier solution.   TurboGears and Pylons have an awful
lot of scaffolding.  This can be useful when creating a full featured
website from scratch, but can be very distracting if you are trying to
shoehorn something already built into it.