[BangPypers] Django site : FossConf -> PyCon

Senthil Kumaran orsenthil at gmail.com
Sun Mar 1 16:55:49 CET 2009

On Sun, Mar 1, 2009 at 12:15 PM, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-kbc.org> wrote:
> clarification: I am the main developer and am still around - the rest of the
> team has vanished ...

I just checked the source code. It is well written one. It is neatly
organized and I like the localization aspect of it.
+1 for using this in favor of pycon code ranger.

Making the site a wiki (with ReST support) might be a good idea.

And, the templates look like being designed by a developer :)  (You
get what I mean).
Any designers (with CSS skills) amongst us?

--
Senthil