[BangPypers] Any python metaclasses for UID

Senthil Kumaran orsenthil at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 20:10:34 CEST 2009

On Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 03:43:36PM +0530, Shivaraj M S wrote:
> Is there any python metaclass for UID or only Gates are Super() for the friend
> functions of UID publishers' Class hierarchy?

Would you please explain what UID is? Not a very common Python term.

When speaking of super, I hope you know that using super can be used
to call a method of a Base class without expliciticly naming the Base
class.

class MyClass(BaseClass):
    def __init__():
          super(Myclass,self).method_of_BaseClass()

That is one prevalant use case for super along with other cases of
using diamond inherience via multiple base classes.

Now, if I could understand UID better, perhaps I might be able to
corelate it.

--
Senthil
Mickey Mouse wears a Spiro Agnew watch.