[BangPypers] Python use in IT service sector

Bharat Pathak bharat_pathak at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 11 09:48:22 CET 2009

Hi Ashim and All,

     I think I have hit the nail, and made my point.
     The idea is to promote python and find out
     where it is being used and what brings out
     it's powers.

     In  one of the bloggers and fan of python he
     had evaluated speed of Matlab, C++ and Python.
     The graph goes like this.

     Matlab -----------> C++ --------------> Python

     Python being fastest. Since I do not come from
     s/w community I still do not quite understand
     the true powers of this language. But it suffices
     our purpose and so I am happy about it. Just
     wanted to let know others.

     In the last mail chain I was irritated by the mud
     slinging happening due to "sms lingo" being
     used. I think people should refrain and control
     themselves, as to not use tech forums for
     "useless talks". Do something useful and
     constructive. Else you would drive away good
     people out of this community.

Regards
Bharat Pathak