[BangPypers] PyCon India Proposal

Ramakrishna Reddy ramkrsna at gmail.com
Fri Feb 27 13:19:00 CET 2009

Hi Folks

I have put up a small wiki page for a PyCon India.
http://wiki.python.org/moin/ProposalForPyConIndia . Please feel free
to share your ideas on the wiki. though we can thoroughly discuss the
possibility of the conference dates, agenda, etc in this mailling list
or have meetings on the #BangPypers on irc.freenode.org . I'll write a
mail to David Goodger of PSF expressing the idea for an Indian edition
of the conference. and for using the PyCon title for the Indian
version of it. Hopefully we can pull of an event this year or early
next year.

regards
--
Ramakrishna Reddy                                               GPG
Key ID:31FF0090