[BangPypers] What's the exact plan tomorrow?

Parthan SR parth.technofreak at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 04:20:02 CET 2009

sreedhar ambati wrote:
> What are the sessisons in this meeting?
>
> I found a clash with ILUG Bangalore user group .
> They are also having the sessions in the same place at the same place
> at the same time.
> Can you clarify ?

Yes, they are also meeting at Thought Works today at 4.30 PM. They fixed
their meeting a day after we fixed ours (or rather moved our meet to TW
from ZeOmega) )and I indeed tell them when they were trying to fix it
up. Both the meets will happen at the same venue (TW) but at different
halls/rooms (they are getting a bigger room this time).

--
With Regards,

Parthan SR "technofreak"
GPG Key     2FF01026
Fingerprint 5707 ECBD 8D8D 8E6E 28F8  DFA5 938B D861 2FF0 1026
Weblog      http://blog.technofreak.in