[BangPypers] (no subject)

Parthan SR parth.technofreak at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 09:46:44 CET 2009

Anand Balachandran Pillai wrote:
> Instead of a wiki entry which people are often lazy to update,
> can someone create a calendar entry in his google calendar
> and send it to the list. That is much quicker.

Can anybody edit content in a google calendar? Having it in our wiki
helps us maintain a list of attendees there and somebody can write a MoM
after the meet in the same page as well :)
> Also, can we have a count for venue affinity.
> Please reply to this thread indicating your affinity
> for ThoughtWorks (Indiranagar, Diamond District, Old Airport Road)
> or ZeOmega (near Lalbagh). Use "+T" for former
> and +Z for latter or N for neutral.

Both are far from from home and I do not have direct commutation. So "N"
from me ;-)

--
With Regards,

Parthan "technofreak" (2FF01026)