[BangPypers] Python and Django training required

Venkatraman S venkat83 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 03:36:33 CET 2009

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 5:00 PM, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-kbc.org> wrote:

> I charge 6400 a day - depending on the group, I could bring them up to
> speed
> in 10 days. This would be staggered. 5 days first, one week gap and then
> another 5 days. My methodology is to teach them to learn for themselves -
> it
> doesn't always work, so you are taking a risk. Also, please note that if
> they
> take my course, they will never touch java again ;-)

Now, we know all your secrets...*evil laugh*.

@Guru: sidenote: i would suggest making the group learn Python first, work
on it *atleast* for a month. And then go ahead with Django. A continuous
n-day program covering both Py+django is no good. Also, a few hours daily is
better than 1-full day of training, which prolongs for n-days.

-V-
http://twitter.com/venkat83