[BangPypers] Fwd: Python at KCG College of Technology, Chennai

Abhishek Mishra ideamonk at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 20:49:00 CET 2009

Nice work Yuvi!

I made small efforts by redoing my network lab programs in python along with
3-4 interested people. Its fun to see most of them falling in love with it,
and saying things like "ye mast hai, is me to stl ka bhi tension nahi lena
parta.." etc
Apart from talking about it in the college bus, I have some plans to
organize a small workshop on Python this semester.