[BangPypers] December user group meeting

vid vid at svaksha.com
Wed Dec 16 06:57:12 CET 2009

On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 10:41, Sriram Narayanan <sriramnrn at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 3:14 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, Dec 14, 2009 at 2:58 PM, Sriram Narayanan <sriramnrn at gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Since we have a few +1s, I've a proposal:

>>> How about developing a ZFS management application ? I can be the
>>> resident sysadmin/ZFS-guru, and we can develop something together.[..]
>>

>> What did you have in mind?
>>

> Overall:
> - A Pythonic API to administer the ZFS filesystem.
> - Expose ZFS administration via REST API
> - Access and use this REST API via a web app

....am aware its supposed to encourage f2f meets and all that but
would it be too much to ask for an online "code together" course
(excuse the term) , ala http://www.linuxchix.org/courses.html  ... for
those non-attendees who wanna get a slice of the action.

I've been missing a number of meets so it would have been great to
listen to an .ogg rendition
of older talks/presentations, etc... .

--
|| vid | http://svaksha.com ||