[BangPypers] Need help for docproc module

Senthil Kumaran orsenthil at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 10:21:56 CET 2009

On Thu, Dec 10, 2009 at 02:03:40PM +0530, satyandra babu wrote:

> *from DocProc import Processor, ProcessorStatus*

What is DocProc? Why do you need it?

> I have Googled for it but not able to find any information, i found that
> this script is written for FAST ESP.

What is FAST ESP?

> Can sombody help me to run current program, link is given below.

There was a funny thing in that translate link. It translated the
python program keywords too thinking it that was portugese. :)

Well, this kind of says that you are new to python. May I suggest that
some beginners books would be helpful to you. Like "A Byte of Python"
or "Learn to program with Python" by Alan Guald.

--
Senthil
Some people carve careers, others chisel them.